Music Discussion Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2015


Does understanding Music History help you understand Music? Does it make the music coming out of you better? I'm interested in Musicians opinions?
Posted by LearnAsYouGo at 3:59 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (13)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  July (8)
      • I found a couple of resources I wanted to talk about
      • I found these online music training resources out ...
      • Here is an online source for Sheet Music.
      • Daniel Radcliffe Raps Blackalicious' "Alphabet Aer...
      • Does understanding Music History help you underst...
      • Do You have any words of wisdom or encouragemen...
      •   Do you have issues or praise for any of these ...
      • Resources Not Listed?

About Me

My photo
LearnAsYouGo
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by gaffera. Powered by Blogger.